Dear Valued Customer
We thank you for your continued collaboration and support with HORECA Trade L.L.C. In order to provide you the best possible service, we would like to reiterate our policies and procedures for Return of Goods (Hereinafter Referred to as “Goods Return”).
1. All Terms and Conditions mentioned in the Invoice will be legally binding between HORECA Trade L.L.C. and the Customer.
2. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged
3. Goods once Delivered are considered to be “Accepted and Inspected” by the Customer unless a non-conformity request has been raised and/or received from the Customer at the time of Delivery ONLY.
4. Any goods that have expired or are near expiry in the customers possession is their responsibility, HORECA Trade L.L.C. will not accept any liability OR return of goods
5. Goods with regards to quality/quantity to be checked at the time of delivery of the order and no claim thereof will be entertained
6. The Title of Risk will pass upon the Customer immediately upon taking the delivery of the Goods
7. Request for Returns OR Exchange of Goods inspected and found to be non-conforming to the municipality guideline and/or in discrepancy with the official purchase order quantity confirmed will be accepted at the time of delivery ONLY
8. No Returns OR Exchange of the Goods will be accepted by the Supplier after getting the delivery invoice signed by the Customer. For avoidance of doubt, acceptance means satisfactory delivery of the inspected goods conforming the requirements of the customer
9. Should there be an instance of manufacturing and/or quality defects in the Goods after the delivery, a formal Request stating the (reasons, invoice date, invoice copy, LPO number, reference number, quantity, receiving date, batch number, storage conditions, number of days in store, remaining shelf life, Municipality report, Lap test) shall be addressed to the customer service department of the supplier for consideration, inspection, investigation and subject to approval from the suppliers Quality Department. Such Inspection shall also include the investigation of premises of the Customer/s for the product storage and handling. Credit or Debit is subject to the terms and conditions of HORECA Trade L.L.C
Please be notified of the above Exchange/Return Policy of Our Company with effect from. 1st September 2016 and remain in compliance to the above by all means with no exceptions at all. Unfamiliarity of the above policy by your company, employees, representatives and/or members directly and/or indirectly and in manner whatsoever shall not be considered as an excuse and HORECA Trade L.L.C. will not be responsible directly and/or indirectly towards the products delivered to your company.